Dazs Donuts & Coffee

Hi, food lovers.
Recently, I read a post in Kak Misya's blog (my blogger friend) about Dazs Donuts & Coffee which is located at Mydin Mall MITC, Melaka. Although I have been there for many times, I never buy donuts at Dazs Donuts & Coffee because I am not a person who really like to eat dessert or anything that too sweet (actually I do not like all the things that are too much😂). However, after I read the positive comment by Kak Misya, I want to give it a try. Lets see the packaging of the donuts first before I give my opinion about it.

Packaging for Mini Donuts
Since I just want to try the donuts, so I shared with my friends. We bought one box of mini donuts for RM 11. There were 9 mini donuts inside which means that each donut costs around RM 1.20. I had the opportunities to try 3 of the mini donuts. I think all the donuts that I have tried are in the first row (see the picture below).
Mini Donuts from Dazs Donuts & Coffee
After first bite, I feel that the donut is too sweet for me. It is soft and I think that the texture is good, only the sweetness is too much. However, I still have to finish all the three mini donuts as I already spent money for it. I really felt dehydrated after finishing all the three donuts. For those who like sweet thing, I am sure you will like it.

In term of packaging, I think it is nice. The topping for the donuts also beautiful and look delicious. You will face difficulty to make a choice when you see them. For the big donut, it is RM 2.50.  There are many flavours for you to choose from. You can see the flavours available in the picture below.

Available donuts at Dazs Donuts & Coffee
If you are the one who likes donuts, I suggest you to try the donuts at Dazs Donuts & Coffee. Although it does not really suit with my taste, but it might suit with your taste. My friend who is a donut lover likes the mini donuts that we tried. There is possibility that I will repeat order but I will only buy one donuts because I know that the level of sweetness is too much for me. 

See you in the next entry. Have a nice day.

Other food in Melaka:

Comments

  1. Sedapnya dapat menikmati donut bersama secawan Latte dan sebuah buku.. Pergh!! Relax..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad, looks like Big Apple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dari segi hiasannya dah cantik, cuma rasanya manis sangat.

      Delete

Post a Comment