Chicken Parmigiana at Tappers Cafe

Hello everyone.
Last few weeks, I went to Tappers Cafe at Bukit Beruang and try their food. Tappers Cafe also has other branches at Dataran Pahlawan (Melaka), IOI City Mall (Putrajaya), Bangsar South (Kuala Lumpur) and many more. I ordered Chicken Parmigiana which is one of the signature dish at Tappers Cafe. Lets see how the food looks like in the picture below.

Chicken Parmigiana

Chicken Parmigiana includes coleslaw, chicken with cheese on top and kind of tomato sauce as well as fries. The portion is a lot and definitely you will feel full if you eat this. The food was really nice especially the chicken. However, it does not come together with drink so you have to buy it separately if you want drink. For me, I do not like to order drink because I know that I will feel very full after eating the food.

The price is RM 17.90 (not include 5% service charge and 6% service tax). However, those who have student card are eligible to get 10% discount. After the discount, I have to pay RM 16.13 for the food. As a student, I think that the price is expensive but there is nothing wrong to eat something expensive on special day or to release you stress. Sometimes it serves like a reward for yourself after working very hard and manage to complete your works.

The good thing about Tappers Cafe that I like is their service. They manage to serve your food quite fast although there are many customers at that time. You do not have to wait for long time in order to get your food. It is a good choice if you are really hungry. However, this situation may not be applicable for all the branches. 

*I vote 4.8/5 stars for this food and definitely I will repeat order. You are welcomed to share your experience eating at Tappers Cafe. 

Other food in Melaka:
Double Chicken Burger at The Windmill Station
Oyatsu: Japanese Cafe in Mahkota Parade
Yong Tau Fu at Mahkota Parade

Comments

  1. Wahhh tinggi tu rating tu 4.8/5..okay I'll give this menu a try when I get to visit this cafe someday 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang tinggi Cik Suerin sebab kena dengan citarasa saya dan service pun bagus.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Memang sedap, Kak Sha. Antara menu yang saya akan repeat order.

      Delete
  3. Mesti sedap ni rating tinggi! Laparrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. nampak pun sedap dah.. salam ukhuwah dari AJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment