Mini Chicken Schnitzel & Onion Rings at Tappers Cafe

Hi, readers.
In today's entry, I am going to share with you about other food that I have tried at Tappers Cafe. Previously, I have talked about Chicken Parmigiana which really suits my taste. However, it is not the main focus today because I want to talk about Mini Chicken Schnitzel and Onion Rings. Lets see how they look like first before you read my opinions about them.

Mini Chicken Schnitzel

Onion Rings
This is not the first time I eat Mini Chicken Schnitzel but it is the first time I try onion rings at Tappers Cafe. When I saw the appearance, it is a bit different from what I expected. I am not sure why both of the food look hangus. The quality not similar with the food that I ate during the previous visit.

Although the appearance not really okay, but it does not mean the food are not good. I really like the fries especially when I eat it together with the chilli sauce. For your information, the chilli sauce is provided on each table. Besides, the combination of the chicken and the sauce (I forgot whether it is brown sauce or black pepper sauce) also nice. Actually I like all the components in the Mini Chicken Schnitzel as I also like to eat coleslaw. 

For the onion rings, I totally do not feel regret to spend money for it. It is advisable to eat the onion rings when it is still hot. However, I struggled to finish it because I ate the Mini Chicken Schnitzel before I ate the onion rings. 

In term of price, I can say it is affordable for those who always eat at cafe but for students, I classify it as expensive. The price for Mini Chicken Schnitzel is RM 9.90 (not include 5% service charge and 6% service tax) while the price for onion rings is around RM 5.60 (not include the servive charge and tax). 

After trying these two food at Tappers Cafe, I think I will repeat order during the next visit in the future. That's all for this entry. See you in the next entry. 

Comments

  1. Mini Chicken Schnitzel macam chicken chop pun ada.. tak suka onion ring.. kikiki..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haah, memang macam chicken chop pun Mini Chicken Schnitzel tu.

      Delete
  2. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Hehe. Chicken Schnitzel mcm sedap je

    ReplyDelete
  3. klu tgk serve mcm tu not including service charge and etc mmg expensive jugak. huhu

    Myra | The Grey Lines Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang mahal. Jadi, sekali-sekala jelah boleh gi makan kat tempat macam tu.

      Delete

Post a Comment