Salted Egg Chicken Rice and Teh at Tappers Cafe

Hello everyone.
I feel like I do not update this blog for quite a long time (I mean about food). Since the last time I share about food was last month, I want to write a post about food today which are salted egg chicken rice and teh at Tappers Cafe. Actually I have a lot of content to share in this blog but I do not have time to write the entry in this few weeks. Previously I always update about Western food but not today because I want to share something different.

It is the first time for me to try the drink but second time for the rice. So, let's see the pictures of the food first before I talk about them.

Salted Egg Chicken Rice

Teh
The portion of the rice is a lot. It consists of rice, salted egg chicken, cucumber and egg. I am struggling to finish it because I also ordered drink. Usually I do not order drink but on that day I feel want to try the drink there. For me, the chicken is a bit salty so I do not really eat the gravy. However, the drink not really sweet and I like it.

In term of price, I think for the rice is okay but for the drink I consider it as expensive. The price for salted egg chicken rice is RM 14.43 after 10% student discount (not include 5% service charge and 6% service tax) while the price for the teh is RM 4.25 after the discount (not include the servive charge and tax). 

If you have read my previous entry about food at Tappers Cafe, probably you know that I really like the service there because they serve your food very fast. Until now, they never fail to serve my food within 30 minutes after I order the food.

Comments

  1. Nampak sedap.. tapi bila masin memang kita makan isi jelah.. kuahnya kita tak usik..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itulah nak makan tapi disebabkan saya tak kuat masin jadi tak sanggup nak habiskan kuahnya😂

      Delete
  2. Tappers Cafe ni kat mana eh? Located at? Sebab tak mention kat atas hahaha. Nampak sodap ayam dan drink dia hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tappers Cafe ni ada banyak cawangan. Antaranya di Quill City Mall, Bukit Beruang Melaka, Bangsar South, Kluang dan The Curve. Saya pergi ke cawangan Bukit Beruang. Sebenarnya ada tulis lokasi tapi kat entri Chicken Parmigiana sebelum ni😅

      Delete
  3. nampak sedap je! tapi asal rasa harga dia mcm a bit pricey 😂😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bagi saya sebagai student, harganya mahal. Utk yang dah bekerja, mungkin ok kalau nak pergi bila dapat gaji.

      Delete
  4. Teh tarik is my favourite. Kalau g kat mana2 restoran, itulah minum yang saya selalu order.
    Selamat menjamu selera..

    http://www.imaginasiklasik.com/2019/01/3-kelebihan-membaca-untuk-penulis_19.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya bukan jenis yang order air manis. Kalau order air pun, selalunya order air suam je.

      Delete
  5. Ohh ada dekat the Curve ya. Masin pulak ya ayam dia habislah, boleh dpt darah tinggi 🤣 Sedapnya air teh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya tengok kat websitenya ada cawangan di The Curve tapi tak pernah pergi lagi.

      Delete

Post a Comment