Trip To Bintulu 2019 Part 1

Hi guys.
You might be wondering why I did not update my blog for few days last week. If you follow my blog, you will realise that I post new entry almost every day during my semester break. However, I could not do it last week because I was at Bintulu. So, lets read my story about my Bintulu trip 2019.

I went to Bintulu with my parents and younger brother. We started our journey quite early in the morning which was 6.30 am from Kuantan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Airport. Our flight is not a direct flight to Bintulu so we have to transit at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). The duration from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur was about 45 minutes.

Once we reached at KLIA, we straightaway went to the departure gate because the gap between our arrival and the next flight was very close. Our flight to Bintulu was at 8.25 am and the duration was 2 hours something. Since the flight duration was quite long, heavy meal was served. There were two choices of breakfast which were chicken murtabak and nasi lemak with prawn sambal. I chose chicken murtabak because I do not eat seafood.

Chicken Murtabak

For me, the murtabak is quite salty but still eatable. The inside of the murtabak was really full with potato until did not really have free space. However, the quantity of chicken was too little. The meal also came with mineral water.  After we finished eating, the stewardess served other drink to us. All of us chose apple juice as someone told us that their apple juice is nice.

When we reached at Sarawak, there were few procedures to go through before we can leave the airport. We had to get visitor pass in order to stay in Sarawak. Although there were many immigration counter but all the queues were long and we had to wait for our turn for quite long time. After we obtained our visitor pass, we went down to the ground floor to take our baggage. Then, we took the car that we rented and left the airport.

That's all for part 1. I will continue to share about my trip to Bintulu in other entries. Have a nice day everyone😊.

Read other parts:
Trip To Bintulu 2019 Part 2
Trip To Bintulu 2019 Part 3

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Eh, taklah, Mrs Pip. Ada urusan sikit di Bintulu. Alang-alang tu, berjalanlah kat sekitar bandar Bintulu😅.

      Delete
  2. never been there, nnt bole la share iti ye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pun baru pertama kali menjejakkan kaki ke Sarawak. Mana tahu lepas ni rezeki Kak Munirah untuk ke sana😊.

      Delete
  3. Wah best! Pernah juga ke Bintulu atas urusan kerja. tak sempat berjalan sgt. huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lepas ni boleh plan trip ke Bintulu, Kak Misya.

      Delete

Post a Comment