Trying food at Boat Noodle, Mahkota Parade

Boat Noodle is a restaurant that serves Thai noodles. One of its branches is at Mahkota Parade, Melaka. It is located at first floor of Mahkota Parade, nearby Station Kopitiam, The Chicken Rice Shop and many other restaurants.

Last few weeks, when my friend and me were walking and searching for things that we wanted to buy, a worker from Boat Noodle gave us few vouchers. There are vouchers for free drink and also discount but they could only be used with minimum spend as stated on the vouchers. 

Actually, we did not plan to eat at Boat Noodle. However, we totally lack of idea of where to eat. Since we had the vouchers for Boat Noodle, we decided to try the food at Boat Noodle. When we reached at Boat Noodle, the restaurant was full with people because it is iftar time. So, we have to wait. While waiting, we just walked around and shopping.

After we got place at Boat Noodle, we took quite some time to choose the food because we did know what food are nice. We never go to Boat Noodle and do not know how the food taste but it is always good to try new things. We just simply ordered the food😂. Let's see what we had ordered on that day.

Suki Nam Rice Noodle, Dry Tom Yum Rice Noodle, Fried Wantan Skin and Thai Garlic Chicken Wings

I ordered dry tom yum rice noodle while my friend ordered suki nam rice noodle. A bowl of noodle is RM 2.20. For me, both of the noodles were  nice. However, my friend do not really like the dry tom yum rice noodle because there was peanut.  We also ordered side dishes which are fried wantan skin and Thai garlic chicken wings. We felt like it was very worth to spend our money for fried wantan skin and chicken wings (especially this) because they were so delicious.

After we ate all the food that we have ordered, we still did not feel full. Therefore, we decided to order more food. Since I had read about sangkaya in others' blog, I suggested to try it. We also ordered fried chicken wings but this time no garlic anymore (we just added the garlic from Thai garlic chicken wings to the newly ordered chicken wings) and there was chili sauce.

Tasty Chicken Wings and Hot Steamy Sangkaya

The chicken was very delicious and we really like it. For sangkaya, I felt that the taste is okay and acceptable for me. However, my friend who did not like milk said that the kaya was so creamy and she could not eat it anymore. So, I had to finish it. 

In term of price, I think all are reasonable and worth except for sangkaya. For me, it is expensive. If you want to try sangkaya, I suggest you to order sangkaya when you come with 3 or 4 people because you will struggle to finish it if only one or two people eating. 

Overall, I can say that Boat Noodle is one of the place that I will consider to go in the future. Most of the food that I had tried were very nice. 

Other food at Mahkota Parade:

Comments

  1. Ehh baru makan jgak semalam. Hihi. Sedap kan makanan2 kt boat noodle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haah, memang sedap😋. Selalunya lalu kat luar je, x pergi makan kat situ pun. Rasanya lepas ni memang akan pergi lagi.

      Delete

Post a Comment