Trying Mango Cheese Cake For The First Time

Hi everyone. Finally I'm back with an English entry. Today I'm going to share with you my experience trying mango cheese cake for the first time.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of sweet food or desserts. I rarely buy them but I do eat if they are available for free like during birthday or other events.

This time I tried mango cheese cake which I never try before. Therefore, I did not have any prior expectation to it.

Before I tell you my opinion on the cake, let us see how it looks.

Mango Cheese Cake

The cake consists of three layers which are mango, cheese and cake. The bottom layer (the cake) is the thinnest layer. 

Personally, I think that the top layer is the sweetest but the sweetness is still at acceptable level. My first impression on this cake is "it tastes so good". At the same time, its appearance is appealing too.

For the bottom layer, its texture is not soft like the usual cake that I eat. The texture is more like biscuit. Hence, it is a great combination with the other two layers.

In short, I feel that it is worth to try mango cheese cake. If you know other flavour of cake that taste good, don't forget to mention in the comment section.

Other food at Mahkota Parade:

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Boleh bake kek pula lepas ni. Nanti boleh kongsi resepi di blog😊.

      Delete
  2. Sedapnya mango cheese cake.. Makan masa berbuka pun best nie..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment