EXPERIENCE: Why I Like To Be A Tutor?

Hi guys. It's been a while since my last entry for Experience series. I think that I keep spending time for recipes because I cook everyday nowadays. So, let's take a break and get back to Experience series. In today's entry, I would like to share with you the reasons why I like to be a tutor.

In case you do not know about my tutoring journey, you can read the previous parts first (links provided at the end of this entry). 

The first reason why I like to be a tutor is I like to share my knowledge and experience with others. Tutoring is a great opportunity for me to meet those who are interested with what I have. 

Besides, I am able to practise and keep using my knowledge and skills. As a human, of course we tend to forget something that we are rarely use in our daily life. By becoming a tutor, I can even remember some of the things that I learnt in school. For example, knowledge in Mathematics.

Apart from that, I love to see someone who is progressing. To be honest, the best moment as a tutor is when I see my students show improvement even though it is just a small changes. I am happy when they tell me that they have improved after our tutoring session.

Last but not least, I like to be a positive influence in someone's life. Being a tutor is not just about ensuring the students perform well in their studies but also encouraging them to stay motivated. 

Tutors might not be able to help much in term of financial assistance. However, we can help our students by giving support and encouragement especially when they are facing difficulty in life. 

I hope all the tutors out there continue to help students in their studies and spread positive vibes. 

That's all for today. See you in the next entry.

Read about my tutoring journey:
Starting journey of becoming a peer tutor
Dealing with students attitude as a peer tutor

Comments

  1. Cheq pun ada pengalaman ni, so I can relate. Rasa rewarding bila tengok students improve 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu, CS. Memang gembira sangat kalau student beritahu keputusan peperiksaan mereka semakin baik.

      Delete
  2. Tutor ni sama mcm cikgu juga. Pahala berterusan tau. Bagus jadi tutor no

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment