Trip To Bintulu 2019 Part 4

Hi guys.
This is the last part of my Bintulu trip's story. In part 3, I mentioned that we went to The Spring Mall for dinner (I will write about it in other entry). Actually, before we go for dinner, we just walked around and entered all the shops that looked interesting to us. So, let's read my story.

When I arrived at the mall, not many cars were there. The shopping mall was not crowded and it was a nice environment to go for shopping. Based on my observation, the mall is almost the same like Mahkota Parade in Melaka and Berjaya Megamall in Pahang. It uses the autopay machine for parking ticket. There are two types of car park. The car park in front of the main entrance is charged RM 3 while the car park at basement is charged RM 2. We chose the RM3 car park because it is nearer to the entrance.

Our mission was to find souvenirs. I thought that Bintulu has a lot of places that sell souvenirs. However, I cannot find shop that sell souvenirs such as 'I Love Bintulu' T-shirt or Bintulu keychain like in Cameron Higland. Probably because Bintulu is not the main tourism destination in Sarawak and its main industy is oil and gas.

As usual, I cannot prevent myself from buying books. That is the only thing that I feel suitable for me. I went to Popular bookstore and found two interesting books. I never find these books at Peninsular Malaysia so I bought them. Unexpectedly, I saw the books at Melaka but it's okay. At least, I got something from Bintulu for myself. Both are Malay books although one of them has English title.

Igau and Everlasting Love

Apart from souvenirs for myself, I also bought some souvenirs for some of my friends. I am so sorry because I cannot buy souvenirs for everyone. This is because I have limited space to keep the things. If I put more things in the luggage, then I need to pay more for extra weight (the key chains are quite heavy although there are small). I bought key chains because there are so cute. I also bought hair clip for myself as it is beautiful and attractive.

Souvenirs from Bintulu

Usually, people buy kek lapis Sarawak if they go to Sarawak. However, not for me since my seat was far away from my other family members and I need to fight for space to keep my bag on the overhead compartment in the flight. I did not know why most of the passenger bring carry-on baggage during Bintulu-KL flight. Since I am sitting in the middle row and passengers that sit behind were allowed to go in first, some of the overhead compartments have been used by them. So, I cannot put my bag at the compartment above my seat. I have to put it at front overhead compartment.

Once we arrived at KLIA, we straightway searched the gate for next flight to Kuantan. Actually, the time gap was quite long so we went for lunch first while waiting for our flight. During our flight to Kuantan, the weather was not really good and there was delay for landing. I was so grateful that we were safely arrived at Kuantan airport. 

That's all the story for my Bintulu 2019 trip. Hope you enjoy reading it. Wait for my other entries and always support my blog. Have a nice day😊.

Read other parts:
Trip To Bintulu 2019 Part 1
Trip To Bintulu 2019 Part 2
Trip To Bintulu 2019 Part 3

Comments

  1. Bestnya. Tak pernah sampai Bintulu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best👍🏻. Semoga ada rezeki untuk menjejakkan kaki ke sana suatu hari nanti.

      Delete
  2. Peminat buku pasti membeli buku.. 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu, Kak Sha. Hanya peminat buku faham🤣.

      Delete

Post a Comment