Fried Chicken Chop at The Windmill Station

Hi, readers😊.
This is another entry about food. If you have followed my blog since the first day, you will know that I like to share about food. As usual, I found a picture in my gallery and just realised that I have not write any post about it.

I love chicken so the fried chicken chop is among my first choices if I go to The Windmill Station (TWS). This is not my first time trying it. I also cannot remember how many times I have ordered the chicken chop. Before I give some comments on the food, let's see its appearance first.

Fried Chicken Chop

The fried chicken chop meal consisted of deep fried chicken chop, black pepper sauce, coleslaw, wedges, onion rings, sweet corn and salad. The portion was really big and definitely I felt full after I  finished my food. I did not order drink because I scared I could not finish it. Moreover, I prefer to drink plain water rather than sweet drink.

In term of taste, I really like the taste of the deep fried chicken chop. It was so nice. Same goes with the coleslaw. The sweet corn was sweet as reflected in its name. I was satisfied with the taste and the quantity of the food.

For those who wants to try this fried chicken chop, you can get it at the cost of RM 18.97 (included 6% service tax). If you are a student, you can use your student ID to get 10% discount. Previously, the price was cheaper. During my foundation time, the price was around RM 14-RM 16 if I'm not mistaken.

Before I end this entry, I would like to remind you that the waiting time is quite long although there are not many people in the restaurant. Therefore, make sure that you come earlier. Do not expect that the food will be prepared within 10-15 minutes after you arrive. It takes longer time usually so plan your time properly.

*I vote 4.8/5 stars for this fried chicken chop and definitely I will repeat order. However, I think the service needs to be improved so that customers' waiting time can be reduced. If you have tried the fried chicken chop at The Windmill Station before, do leave some comment below.

Other food in Melaka:
Double Chicken Burger at The Windmill Station
Yong Tau Fu at Mahkota Parade
Chicken Parmigiana at Tappers Cafe

Comments

  1. Huhuu rindu nak jalan2 Cari makan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samalah, Mamapp. Saya pun rindu nak jalan2 cari makan.

      Delete
  2. Sedapnya.. susah pula nak cari yang buat menu gini masa PKP ini..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang susah,Kak Sha. Kena masak sendiri kat rumahlah kalau nak makan😂.

      Delete

Post a Comment